Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bikram Yoga? What is it?

Most likely if you're a woman or have a girlfriend, you've either been or heard of this type of exercise. For the rest of you, Bikram Yoga is basically yoga but in a burning hot room. Actually, this exercise is becoming quite the popular trend for women looking for something new or homosexual men looking to sweat. Just kidding about the gay part but people seem to love this stuff! No clue why anyone would want to supress themselves to this torture chamber but they do it.
 The other day I was talking with my girlfriend about possibly joining her in the activity sometime. She locked eyes with mine and very subtly said, "You wouldn't last 10 minutes before you quit or puked."
"Oh really now?," I replied sarcastically, "but ever positive she was right. If anyone is out of shape, that man would be me. Now when I say "out of shape" I don't mean like the fat guy shopping at Albertsons on one of those scooters. I mean I don't ever exercise and i'm not in the shape I USED to be in. Actually, not even sure if I was ever in shape, but I used to be able to run a mile without collapsing at the finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment